Thursday, October 15, 2009

On the road again.


Today I will arrive in Plains MT to teach the Art of Hearing God with my friend Rob. Been looking forward to this class. I'm getting more and more comfortable teaching and sharing with a group of people I have only just met. This will also be the largest class I've taught.

So two weeks ago I gave you some highlights from the Understanding Dreams and Visions teacher training I attended in Dallas. The Art of Hearing God is the prerequisite class. It was life changing for both Chris and I. For those of you that are curious I've added this link to the promo video for the The Art of Hearing God class. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

I've scheduled some blogs to post while I'm traveling. Hope you enjoy them and I'll reply back to your comments when I return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you!