Flew home early yesterday morning. Chris picked me up at the airport, bringing Miss Moo with him. It was a very relaxing day, and even though I really enjoyed my time in Dallas and the people I met, I am glad to be home.
So what did I learn last week??? Here's a few things:
- That our presence and support for people is as important as their support for us.
- I met people I'd only heard of or had an online connection with as well as new people. Each one has added to my life in some way.
- I heard stories and testimonies of how big God is and how He's moving in peoples lives.
- I learned that being taught comes in different forms than just a teacher speaking from the front of the class.
- I realized that I needed to recap what how the class, the people I meet and Dallas impacted me.
- I was encouraged and enlarged in my metaphorical thinking.
- I made connections for projects that have been on my heart for several years now.
- I saw old friends meet and got to witness their love flare up and be fed.
- I was witness to the long distance flirting of 2 friends and the engagement of another couple. Both encouraged me and my love for Chris.
- I gained an appreciation for home.
In my Facebook updates and blogs I plan to share some of that, hoping that you will be impacted by what I gained in Dallas.