Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rainy day adventure...


Attending the Bethel writers conference via live feed yesterday, today and tomorrow. Really enjoying myself. W. Paul Young (the author of The Shack) was the keynote speaker, excellent encouragement in his story. If you're interested in the conference you can go here for the details:
http://www.ibethel.tv/account/affiliate/3fe16

So while I'm hovering around the laptop, in between taking notes I've been doing chores, I'll show you my Barbie photos another time. Chris told me we have 4 hummingbirds hanging around the feeder, I tried to get a picture but was never able to, then he took this photo for me, there are 7 hummingbirds! And they are playing nice together! A new record for us.

1 comment:

Betsy Brock said...

Wow...great shot! Love the one hovering in the air! Aren't hummingbirds the sweetest things! I've never seen more than two together!