- I work from home, and set my own hours, schedule and agenda.
- I have great friends that make me laugh, keep my head on straight, encourage me and allow me to encourage them. The above schedule allows me to meet with them when I want, unlike when I worked in Corporate America.
- Chris and I are both healthy, enjoy each others company and have a great marriage.
- I've been able to read a bunch the past few weeks, both business and pleasure and mostly on the deck in the sun, I figure over 5000 pages...
- I love where I live, and that it's SPRING! Oh... no allergies, another benefit of not dealing with Corporate America...
- Life is gooood and God loves me.
1 day ago