Thursday, July 9, 2009

Influence...

A while back I talked about who you choose to be influenced by, who you follow after. As I've been working with my photography and learning how to use Photoshop, I have seen that the pictures I have been taking in the past few months have a distinct flavor to them - after Georgia O'Keefe's style. I realized that what I had prayed for has come to pass - that I could see as she sees. My medium may be photography and not painting but I see similarities.

While at the conference, I identified several other people and styles I'd like to be influenced by. One of them was the woman who creates photo montages. She does most of the work for the Bethel conferences and the worship cd's that come out of Bethel. You can view her work here.

May you find people to be influenced by who cause you to stretch and grow in amazing new ways!

No comments: