Sunday, November 1, 2009

One word...


So I read a post my nephew wrote the other day, you can read it here, about how God chooses the least to turn the world upside down. My free translation. Just after that, I responded to a Facebook question:
Leave a ONE WORD comment that you think describes me. It can only be one word. No more. Then copy and paste this on your wall so that I may leave a word about you....

The comments that I received surprised me. They humbled me. In my wildest expectations they are how I would want people to see me or think of me.

So that lead me back to Andy's post. Realizing how God sees us, and what we can do for Him when we're in tune with Him, and how we can affect people, because we reflect Him and are in tune with Him. Regardless of how we feel about ourselves.

So - in your wildest imagination, what would you like people to say when they describe you?

I'll bet that they do.

No comments: