Friday, October 17, 2008

Checking in...

It's been awhile since I posted anything. I'm preparing to go to Wasilla AK. A friend of mine is teaching The art of hearing God, the Streams Ministries 101 course and has graciously allowed me to tag along - I volunteered to run his registration and book tables as well as do any grunt work he needed done. About a week later he called and suggested I do some of my student teaching, my last prerequisite before I am certified to teach on my own. So, I've been studying and getting ready for the trip. I fly out this Thursday the 23rd, class will run from 5-9 that eve, 9-9 on Friday and 9-5 on Saturday. Rob will be teaching Sunday morning at a church in Willow then we fly home. I've been amazed that I am not scared or anxious about teaching, I'm looking forward to the experience and to seeing peoples faces light up with new revelation and understanding.

No comments: